Zuna and Milan are popular dance teachers not only in Slovakia, but mainly abroad. They run seminars for dance schools, workshops for professional dancers and actors focusing on physical theater. They also like working with amateurs and complete beginners.
The size and scale of our seminars is wide:
– modern movement trends: new dance, contact improvisation, improvisation, floor work…
– seminars focused on creativity: composition, introduction to choreography, creative choreography process, movement research
– seminars devoted to working with the body: Anatomy of Movement, Dancing Qigong, Body Awakeness, Living Dancing Spine, Liquid Joints
– seminars in which dance is enriched with a health context, especially about the use of Chinese medicine: Dance and Medicine
– seminars and research laboratory focused on applying taoistic principles to dance: Dancing Qigong
Zuna and Milan have regularly been active in the following institutions:
Salzburg Experimental Academy of Dance, Salzburg (A)
TanzQuartier Wien (A)
Northern School of Contemporary Dance, Leeds (UK)
University of Calgary (CAN)
Konservatorium Wien Privatuniversität (A)
TIP School for Dance, Improvisation and Performance, Freiburg (D)
The Grotowski Institut Wroclaw, Theater ZAR, Studio Matejka (PL)
Polski Teatr Tanca, Poznan (PL)
Duncan Centre, Prague (CZ)
AMU, Prague (CZ)
Nový Priestor/New Space, Bratislava (SK)
Theatre Štúdio tanca, Banská Bystrica (SK)
They led and lead occasional seminars in towns:
Warshaw, Poznan, Krakow, Wroclaw (PL), Salzburg, Vienna (A), Prague, Brno (CZ), Berlin (D), Athens, Thessaloniky (GR), Rotterdam (NL), Calgary (CA), Bangkok (Thajsko), Beijing, Xi´an, Hong Kong (China).
Since 2001 they have run their own summer dance school in nature Dancing in the mountains.